Music Theatre Wichita is reliant on our team of dedicated seasonal volunteers who give generously of their time, energy and enthusiasm as ushers or ticket takers. From the time the doors open until the last patron leaves, volunteer help is needed. Individuals interested in becoming a volunteer can fill out an application here.
Want to learn more? Review the MTWichita Usher Handbook.
The Music Theatre Wichita Guild is a membership group consisting of dedicated volunteers that has supported MTWichita since its founding. Membership dues are $20 per year.
Guild volunteers work behind-the-scenes to support MTWichita in the following ways:
- Serving as greeters and proctors for local auditions
- Assisting with a variety of basic sewing needs
- Providing snacks for the cast and crew during rehearsal and show weeks
- Helping office staff with projects throughout the year
- Serving meals to approximately 150-180 cast members, the orchestra, the teen choir and staff members on the final Sunday of each production
The Guild has a spring luncheon to kick off the year and a fall luncheon to celebrate the end of another successful season.
New members are welcome to join at any time. For more information, contact the Music Theatre Wichita Guild membership chair.