2024 Season Subscriptions Now Available
Purchase a new subscription and receive incredible savings on an incredible 2024 season!
Season subscriptions are up to 20% less than individual tickets.
Details about our 2024 season are available now. All patrons must be 5 or older to attend MTWichita shows.
Questions? Please contact the box office at 316.265.3107.
Individual tickets sales for our 2024 season will begin next spring.
2024 Season Subscription Rates
For any questions please email us or give us a call at 316.265.3107.
Gift certificates are now available. Purchase yours online below or call our box office at 316.265.3107 to order yours today.
Gift certificates are not timed. If you are purchasing a gift certificate to give to someone at a certain time, please send the certificate to yourself and then forward it to the recipient at the appropriate time.
9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Mon-Fri*
*The Century II doors are unlocked at 10am, for in-person visit. Curbside parking is allowed in our 15 minute loading zones at the Concert Hall entrance, for quick visits.
Accessible parking is available on both the east and west sides of Century II. It is recommended that patrons requiring accessible parking spots arrive early for performances.
Wheelchair seating is available in a variety of theatre sections and price scales. Please inform box office staff of a need when ordering tickets.
For our hearing impaired patrons, the Concert Hall is equipped with an infrared listening system. Century II also has hearing devices available. Patrons may check the devices out in the main lobby of Concert Hall, free of charge, in exchange for a photo ID.
Sign Language Interpretation (ASL) is provided for Saturday matinee performances. If a patron requires signing at a different performance, reservations and a request for signing should be made at least two weeks in advance of the show.
- Performance tickets are a revocable license that may be retracted and admission refused and are non-refundable. Postage/handling/telephone charge is non-refundable as well.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating facility rules, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal or offensive by management.
- Century II is a smoke-free facility. Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- Ticket stubs must be shown for re-entry into the facility.
- In consideration of our patrons and performers, the length of the performances, and the subject matter of certain productions, babies and toddlers (ages 4 and younger) will not be allowed at any Music Theatre Wichita productions. However, all ages are permitted at MTWichita Academy events. All MTWichita Academy patrons who have reached their 5th birthday require a ticket. Children that have yet to reach their 5th birthday do not require a ticket, but they must sit in the same assigned seat of an accompanying ticketed patron.
- Out of respect for the performers and fellow patrons, please refrain from using cameras, tape recorders, mobile phones, electronic devices, and pagers during a performance. Failure to comply may result in removal from the Concert Hall without refund.
- Curtain times are prompt. As a courtesy to our audience and performers, late arrivals will be seated by a volunteer usher at appropriate times as designated by the management of the theatre.
- MTWichita offers ticket discounts to groups purchasing 10 or more single tickets at one time. Discounts are available for Wichita-area college students as part of our Student Rush program.
- If unused ticket(s) are received prior to the performance time indicated on your tickets, MTWichita can provide you with a tax-deductible contribution receipt for the price you paid for your ticket(s), upon request. This receipt is deductible to the extent of the law and your individual status with the IRS. Refunds will not be issued for tickets that you are unable to use.
- The Board of Directors and Staff of Music Theatre Wichita, along with building management, its agents and participants, assume no liability for any injury sustained by a ticket holder while in attendance at this event.
- If a ticket qualifies for a refund when an event is cancelled, the staff and management will set refund policy and the deadlines for receiving such refund.
- No exception will be made to the above policies.