2023 Season Subscriptions Now Available
Renew your subscription or purchase a new subscription and receive incredible savings on an incredible 2023 season! Individual tickets sales will begin next spring!
Season subscriptions are up to 20% less than individual tickets.
Details about 2023 productions are available now. All patrons must be 5 or older to attend MTWichita shows.
Online renewals and online new season subscription requests are currently unavailable.
To renew your subscription or to place a request for a new season subscription please contact the box office at 316.265.3107
2023 Season Subscription Rates
Gift certificates are now available. Purchase yours online below or call our box office at 316.265.3107 to order yours today.
Gift certificates purchased in 2022 will expire at the end of the 2023 summer season.
Gift certificates are not timed. If you are purchasing a gift certificate to give to someone at a certain time, please send the certificate to yourself and then forward it to the recipient at the appropriate time.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mon. – Fri.
Music Theatre Wichita administrative office
Century II second floor.
Starting at 10 a.m., the Select-A-Seat box office can let you into Century II for in-person visits.
Accessible parking is available on both the east and west sides of Century II. It is recommended that patrons requiring accessible parking spots arrive early for performances.
Wheelchair seating is available in a variety of theatre sections and price scales. Please inform box office staff of a need when ordering tickets.
For our hearing impaired patrons, the Concert Hall is equipped with an infrared listening system. Century II also has hearing devices available. Patrons may check the devices out in the main lobby of Concert Hall, free of charge, in exchange for a photo ID.
Sign Language Interpretation (ASL) is provided for Saturday matinee performances. If a patron requires signing at a different performance, reservations and a request for signing should be made at least two weeks in advance of the show.
- Performance tickets are a revocable license that may be retracted and admission refused. Postage/handling/telephone charge is non-refundable.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating facility rules, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal or offensive by management.
- Century II is a smoke-free facility. Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- Ticket stubs must be shown for re-entry into the facility.
- In consideration of our patrons and performers, the length of the performances, and the subject matter of certain productions, babies and toddlers (ages 4 and younger) will not be allowed at any Music Theatre Wichita productions. However, all ages are permitted at Music Theater for Young People events. All MTYP patrons who have reached their 5th birthday require a ticket. Children that have yet to reach their 5th birthday do not require a ticket, but they must sit in the same assigned seat of an accompanying ticketed patron.
- Out of respect for the performers and fellow patrons, please refrain from using cameras, tape recorders, mobile phones, electronic devices, and pagers during a performance. Failure to comply may result in removal from the Concert Hall without refund.
- Curtain times are prompt. As a courtesy to our audience and performers, late arrivals will be seated by a volunteer usher at appropriate times as designated by the management of the theatre.
- MTWichita offers ticket discounts to groups purchasing 10 or more single tickets at one time. Discounts are available for Wichita-area college students as part of our Student Rush program.
- If unused ticket(s) are received prior to the performance time indicated on your tickets, MTWichita can provide you with a tax-deductible contribution receipt for the price you paid for your ticket(s), upon request. This receipt is deductible to the extent of the law and your individual status with the IRS. Refunds will not be issued for tickets that you are unable to use.
- The Board of Directors and Staff of Music Theatre Wichita, along with building management, its agents and participants, assume no liability for any injury sustained by a ticket holder while in attendance at this event.
- If a ticket qualifies for a refund when an event is cancelled, the staff and management will set refund policy and the deadlines for receiving such refund.
- No exception will be made to the above policies.